Mothers are angels! Here is our first Sassy Girl Couture item for sale.
What: Distressed Wooden Angel Wings
Details: 27-3/4″ x 44″ (yes, they make a STATEMENT)
Price: $130.00 plus 8.25% tax – Since it’s Mother’s Day, and we love you, and it’s our comeback, this will be THE ONE and ONLY time the price will be this LOW on this stunning item. Heed the warning!
Here is where you can find us on FaceBook!
Sassy Girl Couture
1. Enter your email address in the comments and we will pay pal you. OR you can send us a private message with your details. We will charge you immediately. We will also take a check so inquire for the details and we will make that happen.
2. After the sale has ended (appx 7-10 days) We will place the collective order all at one time.
3. After the order is placed it will take appx 2-4 weeks to arrive.
4. Local pick up only and we will send you the location info. We live in Humble TX. If you live out of town but frequent our area we will hold them for you till you are in the area.
5. All sales are final and we can not accept returns.
Nod that you understood the terms. OK…1, 2, ready Go!
Yep Ill admit it. I made my own blend of laundry detergent and I LOVE it better than anything I have ever used. I only have to make it 2 times a year so it is every economical. I refuse … Read the rest of this entry
This is my go to comfort meal. When I make this I make 2. One mess 2 meals. Yes please! If I had 4 pans I would make 4. I don’t have any pictures b/c I was tired, I forgot, … Read the rest of this entry
40 years of traversing 40 years of taking in all of God’s glory 40 years of laughing 40 years of lending 30 months of incubation Boy 1-17-2001 Girl 12-31-2002 … Read the rest of this entry
I have a love/hate relationship with Valentine’s. The card variety, that is. Jessi and I always made her cards for her classmates from scratch until last year when she asked to please buy some from the store. I enjoyed making these, … Read the rest of this entry
Most kids have something they cling too. It may be a blanket, a paci, or a stuffie love. Jessi sucked her thumb. Wade had his ‘beebee’. Westin has his…. Belly. More specifically his belly button. He won’t wear overalls … Read the rest of this entry
It is bring a dish to Sunday School. The first Sunday of the month. It’s your groups turn. What do you bring? Meatballs. You thought that too? Ha! Great minds think alike. This is my go to thing to bring. … Read the rest of this entry
While on my travels, I love to take pictures of signs. These are actual signs that I took pics of b/c they intrigued me or made me laugh. I love the little skulls that say you might die. My friends … Read the rest of this entry